• Day 1 - 6/2/18: Durango, CO. to Bluff, UT (mostly paved). Today we start with nice smooth tarmac which provides the perfect opportunity to get used to the feel of the bike; and work out all kinks before heading off road. Travel picture book desert landscapes and canyon lands. See the famous valley of the Gods. As well as the most scenic stretch of road know to man! The Moki Dugway. Good mix of pavement and dirt with stretches of sand.
• Day 2 - 6/3/18: Bluff, UT to Monticello.
• Day 3 - 6/4/18: Monticello to Dewey Bridge ~150mi. Travel the beautiful Indian Creek scenic byway. Skirt the Canyon Lands National Park, and show off your dirty bike on a roll through Moab. Mostly off-road with sand, rock and hard pack. Great day for practicing recently learned techniques. (Advanced side routes options)
• Day 4 - 6/5/18: Dewey Bridge to Wellington ~173mi. Pavement, dirt and rock mix. Travel through the Book Cliffs that contain pictographs and parietal art left over by ancient civilizations.
• Day 5 - 6/6/18: Wellington to Currant Creek HWY ~107mi. Mostly dirt and rock track. Skirt the Badland Cliffs. Enter the Ashley National Forest and slightly cooler temperatures as we begin the climb in altitude.
• Day 6 - 6/7/18: Currant Creek HWY to Evanston ~129mi. Great off-road mountain riding day. A few stretches of pavement, but mostly dirt and hard pack roads. Lush forests, cliffs and stunning mountain passes. Advanced side route options
• Day 7 - 6/8/18: Evanston to Ogden.
Book Now to reserve your spot: