Moab Hotel Basecamp:
Our Moab Basecamp tours cover 5 days. 2 travel days and 3 riding days. Each riding day will cover new territory and new challenges. We will stay in a select hotel in Moab. Hotel cost is not included in the price of the tour. However, we will handle all the reservations and look for the best group rate we can find while ensuring the rooms are up to HOM standards. No bed bugs :) . (Meals not included)
Moab Camp Basecamp:
April 6 - 10, 2018
May 17 - 21, 2018
Same set up as the hotel version, only with camping and catered breakfasts. (Dinners will be in Moab and are not included). Bring your own awesome tent, or rent a super awesome Redverz motorcycle tent from us for an extra $100. Our camp site is a short jaunt to town, so we will be doing our dinners in Moab. Nightly camp fires and unintelligent stories guaranteed.
Day 1 - Travel to Moab
- Hotel check-in or Camp setup. Organize gear, inspect bikes and talk riding!
Day 2 - Riding day 1
- Onion Creek loop. This ride will make you feel like Indiana Jones discovering some ancient land that other eyes have never seen before. This is a very special area!
Day 3 - Riding day 2
- Travel the legendary White Rim Trail. We will complete the trail if time and energy allow. However, this is not always possible to accomplish in a single day. Not problem though, we will asses the status at our turn around spot.
Day 4 - Riding day 3
- We will head south to La Sal national forest and loop back up to the west. We will offer Horse Thief Canyon as an alternate ride if the groups are up to the challenge (Sand!!!!).
Day 5 - Travel day back to whence you came.
- 10% Rental/Retail Discount
- Luggage Portage
- Bike Transportation
- Support Vehicle
- Mechanic w/ Full Tool Set
- Back Up Motorcycle(s)
- Daily Training Exercises
- HOM Pannier Decal
- Video Footage of your Experience
These day rides are big bike friendly and with our instruction can be completed by most beginner riders. Bike transportation is available from Boulder to Moab.
A $150 deposit is due at the time of booking. Spots are limited to 10 riders. There is a 4 rider minimum for this tour. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Deposit will be fully refunded if cancelled within 14 days of departure date. Deposits are transferable to other tours and trainings.