• Day 1 - 7/29/18: (0 miles) Meet and Greet BBQ at the shop. We will hash out the details of the upcoming adventure and enjoy some good food and beverages.
• Day 2 - 7/30/18: Boulder to Frisco, (~155 miles). Depart the shop at a reasonable 10:00am. We'll not waste time in getting to the spectacular views and amazing mountain roads as we head from the foothills to the high country of summit county.
• Day 3 - 7/31/18: Frisco to Medicine Bow NF, (~147miles).
• Day 4 - 8/1/18: Medicine Bow NF to Crested Butte Area, (~222 miles.) Don't be fooled by the milage, it will fly by. Today the high mountain switchbacks will give way to open rolling dirt track and tire hugging two lane tarmac.
• Day 5 - 8/2/18: Explore Crested Butte, (~67 to 115 miles.) There is such a vast amount of unforgettable riding in this area that we can not simply just ride through. We have multiple routes available to choose from ranging from beginner/intermediate to advanced. We will stay at the same camp as last night. However, should you want a hotel night this is the night. Let us know and we'll send you local lodging options.
• Day 6 - 8/3/18: Crested Butte to outside Cañon City, (~205 miles.) Multiple stunning and challenging mountain passes today. As well as an up close and personal look at the Sangre de Cristo range.
• Day 7 - 8/4/18: Cañon City to Boulder, (~140 miles.) Today holds great stretches of road and some of the best dirt the front range has to offer. Ending back at the shop with high fives and killer stories.
Book Now to reserve your spot: