Crested Butte Basecamp:
Camping: september 15 - 19, 2018
There are endless options for this one. This area holds some of the most beautiful jaw dropping scenery CO has to offer. With numerous rides for both beginner and advanced riders. This basecamp tour will be 5 days. 2 travel days and 3 riding days. Each riding day will cover new ground ending back at our (not so) secret camp. This is a fully catered event with gourmet breakfasts and dinners included. For accommodations: Use your own tent or rent an awesome Redverz motorcycle tent for an extra $50. As with all our tours, make sure your camera is fully charged each morning......you'll be wanting to use it!
Day 1 - Travel to Camp
- Camp setup, bike prep and intellectual conversations.....maybe.
Day 2 - Riding day 1
- NE Loop - Multiple Beginner and Advanced options, with awesome side rides.
Day 3 - Riding day 2
- NW Loop - Again, there will be beginner and advanced routes for today...with an option for a PRO loop for the brave.
Day 4 - Riding day 3
- Southernly(ish) Loop - Mostly intermediate riding today.....no less stunning however.
Day 5 - Travel back to Boulder
- 10% Rental/Retail Discount
- Gourmet breakfasts/Dinners
- Emergency Spot Beacons
- Fist Aid Ready Guides
- Luggage Portage
- Bike Transportation
- Support Vehicle
- Mechanic w/ Full Tool Set
- Back Up Motorcycle(s)
- Daily Training Exercises
- HOM Pannier Decal
- Video Footage of your Experience
These day rides are big bike friendly and with our instruction can be completed by most beginner riders. Bike transportation is available from Boulder to camp.
A $150 deposit is due at the time of booking. Spots are limited to 10 riders. There is a 4 rider minimum for this tour. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Deposit will be fully refunded if cancelled within 14 days of departure date. Deposits are transferable to other tours and trainings.