• Day 1 - 5/2/18: Travel to starting line. Please contact us for travel recommendations if you are coming from outside of Arizona.
• Day 2 - 5/3/18: Start the ride near the Mexican border on sand and rocky double track with amazing views. Finish the day at camp near Benson Arizona. (~225 miles) Today's training will focus on balance and center of gravity along with off road braking and momentum.
• Day 3 - 5/4/18: Benson to Globe ~133 miles. Todays ride training will focus on riding in loose conditions and water crossing techniques. The camp with be ready when we arrive after an unforgettable day of riding and outstanding vistas. This will be the status quo for the entire trip.
• Day 4 - 5/5/18: Globe to Young, ~93 miles. Today's rider training will focus on how to negotiate difficult lines! The terrain today is some of the toughest on the route, it travels over some areas that have bypasses and is truly an epic day.
• Day 5 - 5/6/18: Young to Winona, ~136 miles. HOTEL NIGHT. The rider training today will focus on using your head and eyes to control the bike. The ride takes us over some of the most majestic land in the state, places with picturesque views and big consequences.
• Day 6 - 5/7/18: Winona to Cameron, ~125 miles. Today's rider training will focus on applying your newly learned skills to throttle and brake control with a little rear wheel steering. Should be a blast as we make our way to some of the most beautiful terrain the state has to offer with the option to take a 60 mile detour to see the grand canyon. How many yours have one of the natural wonders of the world in the lineup?
• Day 7 - 5/8/18: Cameron to Utah. This final push to the end includes spectacular scenery and gives you a nice visual reward for finishing the AZBDR! Then a nice leisurely ride to a relaxing night in Flagstaff.
• Day 8 - 5/9/18: Utah Border to Flagstaff, AZ.
Book Now to reserve your spot: