S. Arizona Camping Basecamp:
APRIL 20 - 24, 2018
OCTOBER 11 - 15, 2018
This basecamp tour will be 5 days. 2 travel days and 3 riding days. Each riding day will cover new ground ending back at the camp each night. This is a catered event with gourmet breakfast and dinner provided. Make sure to pack a lunch and plenty of snacks for each day of exploration. For accommodations: Bring your own awesome tent, or rent a super awesome Redverz motorcycle tent from us for an extra $50. Our camp site for this tour is far from the civilized world! It is sure to be a star gazers paradise.......and a riders paradise too!
Day 1 - Travel to Camp
- Camp set up and bike prep. We recommend those who are coming from outside AZ fly into Phoenix in order to avoid a long drive
Day 2 - Riding day 1
- Ride the west side of the El Camino Del Diablo loop. There will be plenty of opportunities for side ride exploration today.
Day 3 - Riding day 2
- Ride the east side of the El Camino Del Diablo loop.
Day 4 - Riding day 3
- Today is a secret. We can't have the HOM owners secret honey hole exposed to the internet. Trust us though, you will be pleasantly surprised.
Day 5 - Travel back to whence you came.
These day rides are big bike friendly and with our instruction can be completed by most beginner riders. Bike transportation is available from Boulder to camp.
A $150 deposit is due at the time of booking. Spots are limited to 10 riders. There is a 4 rider minimum for this tour. Please contact us if you have any questions.
- 10% Rental/Retail Discount
- Gourmet Breakfasts/Dinners
- Luggage Portage
- Bike Transportation
- Support Vehicle
- Mechanic w/ Full Tool Set
- Back Up Motorcycle(s)
- Daily Training Exercises
- HOM Pannier Decal
- Video Footage of your Experience
Deposit will be fully refunded if cancelled within 14 days of departure date. Deposits are transferable to other tours and trainings.